God intended us to be together and live in community with one another. We need each other to fulfill God’s purposes for our lives. Spiritual growth groups are one way to connect with each other through sharing, caring, prayer, study, service, and fun!
Opportunities for you to learn and grow:
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study: Come and study God’s word and enjoy conversation with others every Wednesday at 9:30 am Coffee and doughnuts provided!
- Lives Worth Living: This group meets for Bible study, spiritual growth, and building caring relationships to serve Christ and the Biblical community every other Monday evening.
- Men’s Thursday Morning Bible Study: Men of all ages meet for breakfast and Bible study on Thursdays at 6:45 am at Perkins on North St. Paul Road in Maplewood. Share good conversation and dig deep into Scripture.
- Women’s Circle Groups: There are 2 different Women’s Circles that meet to fellowship and study God’s Word.
- Hope Circle is on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Fireside Room at 7:00 pm.
- Joy Circle meets on the 2nd Monday of the month at 7:00 pm in various homes.